Nintendo DS Kids Games – Best Choices For 2009
If you have a child that enjoys video games – and if you are looking for any Nintendo DS Kids Games, there are some really great ones to choose from this year. Of all the games to choose from, here are the ones that are “safe” (appropriate) for kids, as well as being highly rated and extremely popular with the real experts – the kids themselves:
1. Disney Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force for DS – This is a very cute-themed game, with the players being secret agents and solving top-secret missions. But, it’s much more than a simple game – kids can be members of a club that sends them newsletters with updates about the games, as well as receiving new games for the system. Because of this the games can never get old or boring – there’s always new missions to carry out.
2. Mario Kart for DS – Kids can play with up to four carts at the same time – or eight if they are playing online. Both classic Mario tracks are available as well as some new ones. Plenty of gaming and racing options – this one is lots of fun!
3. Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia for DS – In this version of the Pokemon video games for kids, the region of Almia allows for a broader territory and many more options for game play. The object is to journey and become the “top ranger” – players can use different characters in the game as well.
4. New Super Mario Brothers for DS – Hey I remember this one! But – this Super Mario Brothers has been modernized and is a terrific version of the game for DS. There are new power-ups, and new “other things” but the bottom line is that this classic game may never go out of style. It’s still as fun as it ever was – but better.
5. Littlest Pet Shop Winter for DS – In this game, players can collect the “Littlest Pet Shop” pets, dress them up and even compete with them in games. 16 separate games are available for play, each having multiple levels – this is sure to be a hit with any Littlest Pet Shop fan.
Not only are the Nintendo DS Kids Games above fun games – they are actually appropriate for kids of any age – even the youngest of little players.