Chapter 1: General Tips
1. Turn on / Turn off the PSP
When you wanna turn off the PSP, you need two push button “Power” upward and keep it pushed for 4 or 5 seconds and then release the button. By doing That way, your PSP is turned off actually. Otherwise, if you just push the button “Power” and release it Immediately, you do not turn off the PSP but suspend it (Stand-by mode). If you did not notice the difference before, take it easy, for the PSP in stand-by mode costs little power, and there is no negative Influence.
2. Some people say it is intensely inconvenient two put PSPS in trousers pockets When they enjoy music, Because buttons are pressed by accident. It is very easy two solve this problem by the lock function of the PSP. Just push the button “Power” to the opposite direction (downward), the keyboard is locked, and conversely, pushing button “Power” back will un-lock the keyboard. Please push button “Power” back (upward) lightly, or you march turn the PSP to the standby mode. Additional, the way of overusing headphone with remote control two lock / un-lock the PSP is the same as WALKMAN.
3. Why does not “Note” button on the PSP work?
The “Note” button is used two select the sound mode. So, it works only When the headphone is plugged in.
4. Are the headphone controlled with the remote control and buttons on the PSP of the same functions or are they independent?
Generally, They have the same functions. Besides, thee is a tip: after locking the PSP with one of them at, you need two use the other one to control the PSP. E.g. If you lock the PSP by buttons on it, you can only use headphone two control the PSP then. This function is designed for listening to MP3 music or watching MP4 movies, Because When You are enjoying the music and movies, it is more convenient to control the PSP by the headphone.
5. Is it possible two turn off the screen when i am listening to MP3 music?
The answer is simple: Sure it is. Keep the button “Brightness Control” pressed for two seconds or more, the screen is turned off automatically check box. It saves power When you listen to MP3. Press any key two turn on the screen again.
6. Is there brightness level 4 in the PSP?
Usually, with the battery, the PSP can reach brightness level 3 and the brightness level 4 is available only When the power adapter is plugged in. the problem is obvious – we can not drag the power cord everywhere. But now, the problem is over. Here is a handy method for keeping the PSP locked on Brightness Level 4. Please following Constantly steps below:
. Plug in the power cord.
. Adjust the brightness two Level 4.
. Start a UMD game.
When the video of program launch is being Played, make sure to unplug the power cord from your PSP When The launch sound effect is over. You will notice That the brightness will not fall back to level 3
7. How to zoom in / zoom out images by buttons?
When you browse images, keep button “Square” and slide the upward / downward to zoom in / zoom out images. Slide the with button “Square” released, you can change viewing area the of the image
Chapter 2: Tips for the battery
1. How long is the battery comfortable two sustain?
The battery can sustain about 4 2:06 hours When play games, and 3 2:05 When watch movies. In standby mode, the battery sustains about 6 2:10 hours.
2. Do I need to charge the battery up more then 12 hours in the prime 3 uses?
It is unnecessary two charge the battery deeply. Unlikes the Ni-MH battery, the lithium battery in the PSP does not need deep charging in the first 3 uses.
3. How long does it need-to charge the battery up?
It takes about 2 hours and 20 minutes, but it is recommended two charge the battery for extra 20 2:30 minutes to charge the battery up actually.
4. If you play games or watch movies with power adapter for long, you had better get the battery out to extend the life of it.
5. 24 hours after the battery is gotten out, the system will re-initialize and date and time need to be reset. Do not worry about this for it is normal.
Chapter 3: About the WiFi
1. The WiFi Switch is on the left side of the PSP. Push upward two turn on and push downward two turn off, and make sure you do not confuse themselve. For the WiFi function is similar two BlueTooth, you had better turn it off two two save the power after the use.
2. To avoid negative Influence two electronic devices and medical devices, please keep the WiFi off When you are on the plane, in the hospital or near the fire alarm.
Chapter 4: About the LCD
1. It is recommended two use a piece of LCD protective film to avoid potential damages to the screen.
2. Note: The LCD will be damaged if a static image is displayed for too long.
3. Use soft fabric or paper two clean the LCD, and do not use rough paper, wooden march scratch the screen.
Chapter 5: Convert, store and play movies
1. Generally, PSP supports two video formats: MP4 and AVC. To be Played, video files of different formats should be stored appears in proper folders, wooden are needed to be created by you. Please refer to the following Constantly instruction:
. Create a folder named “100MNV01” under the MP_ROOT folder in the memory stick .. This folder is used for Storing MP4 videos.
. Create a folder named “100ANV01” under the MP_ROOT folder, and large AVC videos in this folder.
Tips: For the inconvenience of creating folders and transmitting videos two certainties folders Manually, we recommend you two use Agile PSP Video Manager, wooden a freeware for transmitting videos between your PSP and the computer. You can find the download link in the bottom of this article.
How can I convert videos of various formats to PSP compatible videos?
There are many softwares for converting video files to PSP compatible videos . Agile PSP Video Converter is one of the best and Easiest. With only 3 steps, you can convert almost all popular video suchlike as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV … to PSP rapidly.